Minijack to BeoVision (iPod to Twin Phono/ RCA Line inputs)
Connect external stereo audio devices to your B&O BeoVision. This cable will allow you to connect an iPod/iPhone, MP3 player, Mac/PC computer into your Bang and Olufsen TV using the Twin Phono (RCA) AUX Line input sockets (sometimes called "Camcorder" or "Auxiliary").
We ship to UK and Europe only, with free UK shipping available. Sorry we cannot ship outside Europe.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
BeoVision Line input AUX cable - Minijack connection
Connect external stereo audio devices to your B&O BeoVision
This cable will allow you to connect an iPod/iPad/iPhone, MP3 player, Mac/PC computer or any other device with 3.5mm headphone output sockets into your Bang and Olufsen TV* using the Twin Phono (RCA) AUX Line input sockets (sometimes called "Camcorder" or "Auxiliary").
*NOTE: If your BeoVision TV already has a standard B&O AUX input socket (5 pin DIN) then we recommend using our 5 Pin cables instead.
This cable is particularly suitable for the BeoSound 4 or BeoCenter 2, as these systems have RCA connections for the Aux Inputs instead of the usual B&O DIN sockets.
- Double-Screened, Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Twin RCA plugs, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied
- Stereo 3.5mm Minijack plug, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied