5 pin DIN interconnect (Naim, Quad, Meridian, etc)
This popular cable is primarily purchased to connect a Quad Tuner (FM3) into a Quad pre-amp (33 or 44), but it has many applications, such as:
Tuner or CD/DVD player (or similar source) where the source device has a 180 degree 5pin DIN output socket.
Turntable or record player (via phono pre-amp).
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship free of charge, worldwide (there is a small surcharge to USA+Canada). Tracked delivery is also available.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
5 pin DIN interconnect cable (5 pin DIN to 5 pin DIN)
Reel-to-reel tape and cassette recorders, Tuners, Turntables and more
This popular cable is primarily purchased to connect a Quad Tuner (FM3) into a Quad pre-amp (33 or 44), but it has many possible applications, such as:
- Tuner or CD/DVD player (or any other similar line-level source) where the source device has a 180 degree 5pin DIN output socket.
- Turntable or record player (requires a phono pre-amp to boost the signal up to line level).
- B&O BeoCord cassette recorder.
- Twin-screened high-purity Copper cable with Black outer sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm copper
- Neutrik/Rean nickel-plated brass 5-pin DIN plugs with gold plated pins (x2)
Compatibility: This cable will fit almost all Naim, Quad, Meridian, A&R or Leak audio systems. Please check before you buy - if you are in any doubt, please ask!Naim:
- Pre-amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including: NAC112, NAC 122, NAC 202, NAC 252, NAC 282 NAC 552 and more
- Amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including NAIT 55, NAIT 55i, AV2, SUPERNAITQuad:
- All pre-amplifiers models with 5-pin DIN socketsMeridian:
- Power amplifiers with 5 pin DIN input sockets, including 103 (for connecting to a non-Meridian pre-amp)
- Output from pre-amplifiers with 7 pin DIN output sockets only, including some versions of 101 and 101B
- Inputs to pre-amps with 180 degree 5-pin DIN sockets, including 101, 101B and many more! (not 568.2)A&R:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN socketsLeak:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN sockets