5 pin DIN interconnect (Naim, Quad, Meridian, etc)
This popular cable is primarily purchased to connect a Quad Tuner (FM3) into a Quad pre-amp (33 or 44), but it has many applications, such as:
Tuner or CD/DVD player (or similar source) where the source device has a 180 degree 5pin DIN output socket.
Turntable or record player (via phono pre-amp).
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
5 pin DIN interconnect cable (5 pin DIN to 5 pin DIN)
Reel-to-reel tape and cassette recorders, Tuners, Turntables and more
This popular cable is primarily purchased to connect a Quad Tuner (FM3) into a Quad pre-amp (33 or 44), but it has many possible applications, such as:
- Tuner or CD/DVD player (or any other similar line-level source) where the source device has a 180 degree 5pin DIN output socket.
- Turntable or record player (requires a phono pre-amp to boost the signal up to line level).
- B&O BeoCord cassette recorder.
- Twin-screened high-purity Copper cable with Black outer sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm copper
- Neutrik/Rean nickel-plated brass 5-pin DIN plugs with gold plated pins (x2)
Compatibility: This cable will fit almost all Naim, Quad, Meridian, A&R or Leak audio systems. Please check before you buy - if you are in any doubt, please ask!Naim:
- Pre-amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including: NAC112, NAC 122, NAC 202, NAC 252, NAC 282 NAC 552 and more
- Amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including NAIT 55, NAIT 55i, AV2, SUPERNAITQuad:
- All pre-amplifiers models with 5-pin DIN socketsMeridian:
- Power amplifiers with 5 pin DIN input sockets, including 103 (for connecting to a non-Meridian pre-amp)
- Output from pre-amplifiers with 7 pin DIN output sockets only, including some versions of 101 and 101B
- Inputs to pre-amps with 180 degree 5-pin DIN sockets, including 101, 101B and many more! (not 568.2)A&R:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN socketsLeak:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN sockets