Minijack to 5 pin DIN (Naim, Quad, Meridian, etc)
One of our most popular solutions - connect almost any audio device to your system via the 5 pin DIN input socket.
Connect an audio device (such as a TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, Mac/PC computer, MP3 player and more) into your classic hifi system.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Free UK shipping. Tracked services available. Worldwide shipping - click here for more information.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
5 pin DIN Input cable to Minijack (3.5mm headphone "iPod" connection)
One of our most popular solutions - connect almost any audio device to your hifi system via the 5 pin DIN input socket
Among the first Sounds Heavenly products to launch - and still today one of our most popular! Connect an audio device (such as a TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, Mac/PC computer, MP3 player and more) into your classic hifi system.
- Twin Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean nickel-plated brass 5-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Minijack plug, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied
Compatibility: This cable will fit almost all Naim, Quad, Meridian, A&R or Leak audio systems. Please check before you buy - if you are in any doubt, please ask!Naim:
- Pre-amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including: NAC112, NAC 122, NAC 202, NAC 252, NAC 282 NAC 552 and more
- Amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including NAIT 55, NAIT 55i, AV2, SUPERNAITQuad:
- All pre-amplifiers models with 5-pin DIN socketsMeridian:
- Power amplifiers with 5 pin DIN input sockets, including 103 (for connecting to a non-Meridian pre-amp)
- Output from pre-amplifiers with 7 pin DIN output sockets only, including some versions of 101 and 101B
- Inputs to pre-amps with 180 degree 5-pin DIN sockets, including 101, 101B and many more! (not 568.2)A&R:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN socketsLeak:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN sockets
Did you know?