Minijack to 5 pin DIN (Naim, Quad, Meridian, etc)
One of our most popular solutions - connect almost any audio device to your system via the 5 pin DIN input socket.
Connect an audio device (such as a TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, Mac/PC computer, MP3 player and more) into your classic hifi system.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship free of charge, worldwide (there is a small surcharge to USA+Canada). Tracked delivery is also available.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
5 pin DIN Input cable to Minijack (3.5mm headphone "iPod" connection)
One of our most popular solutions - connect almost any audio device to your hifi system via the 5 pin DIN input socket
Among the first Sounds Heavenly products to launch - and still today one of our most popular! Connect an audio device (such as a TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, Mac/PC computer, MP3 player and more) into your classic hifi system.
- Twin Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean nickel-plated brass 5-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Minijack plug, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied
Compatibility: This cable will fit almost all Naim, Quad, Meridian, A&R or Leak audio systems. Please check before you buy - if you are in any doubt, please ask!Naim:
- Pre-amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including: NAC112, NAC 122, NAC 202, NAC 252, NAC 282 NAC 552 and more
- Amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including NAIT 55, NAIT 55i, AV2, SUPERNAITQuad:
- All pre-amplifiers models with 5-pin DIN socketsMeridian:
- Power amplifiers with 5 pin DIN input sockets, including 103 (for connecting to a non-Meridian pre-amp)
- Output from pre-amplifiers with 7 pin DIN output sockets only, including some versions of 101 and 101B
- Inputs to pre-amps with 180 degree 5-pin DIN sockets, including 101, 101B and many more! (not 568.2)A&R:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN socketsLeak:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN sockets
Did you know?