Minijack to Beolink Passive / MCL2P - Powered Trigger Kit
Connect a TV, PC, iPod/iPad/iPhone, MP3 player, laptop or any other device with a headphone socket directly to your Beolink "Link-Room" Amplifier (Beolink Passive or MCL2P).
Want to use a Bang and Olufsen Beolink link-room amplifier with your non-B&O system?
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We offer Free UK shipping, plus Worldwide shipping for a small extra cost. Tracked delivery is also available.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Minijack (3.5mm headphone) to Beolink Passive or MCL2P - Powered Trigger Kit
Connect a TV, PC, iPod, iPad, iPhone, MP3 player, laptop or any other device with a headphone socket directly to your Beolink "Link-Room" Amplifier (Beolink Passive or MCL2P)
Want to use a Bang and Olufsen Beolink link-room amplifier with your non-B&O system? Many B&O stores will tell you that you cannot do this - but our Powered Trigger Kit makes it possible!
This kit is designed for use with the following products only:
- Beolink Passive
- Beolink MCL2P
- ML/MCL Converter
What about electrical noise? Each power supply is fully tested before shipping to ensure that it operates perfectly and is totally silent in use (some other power supplies will generate noise that can be heard through the speakers - our high quality products do not do this!). The DIN plug used on this cable also includes a voltage reference pin to prevent mains interference occuring.
- Double-Screened, Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper audio cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal and screening conductors: 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean metal-cased 5-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- 110-240 volt AC mains power supply on 1.5m black cable with mains plug
- Power supply is CEC Compliant, with GS, CB and CE safety ratings
- Optional clip-on power adapter plug for use worldwide*
- *A high quality switching 110-240 volt AC mains power supply with a choice of interchangeable UK, European, US and Australian plugs will be provided. The power supply provided with this cable can accept a wide range of AC voltages from 110 to 240 volts AC, making it suitable for most countries Worldwide. If you are in any doubt about its suitability for your country, please email us for advice before making your purchase.
One kit will allow one Beolink Passive or Beolink MCL2P stereo amplifier to be connected to one iPod, MP3 player, computer or other input device.