Pair of Heavy duty OFC Speaker Cables for passive speakers
Pair of OFC speaker cables for passive speakers.
Heavy duty - Perfect for carrying higher wattage at low resistance.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship free of charge, worldwide (there is a small surcharge to USA+Canada). Tracked delivery is also available.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Pair of OFC Speaker Cables for passive speakers - Heavy duty
This product is a set of two (2) heavy duty audio cables to allow you to connect a pair of conventional (Passive) loudspeakers into your hifi system using spring terminals or screw-down binding posts.
Each cable is finished with twisted bare wires at both ends making it suitable for most passive loudspeakers - this will fit almost all conventional "black and red" speaker terminals - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
- High quality oxygen-free copper (OFC), 105 strand speaker wire
- Heavy duty 105 x 0.1mm stranded OFC - perfect for higher-power speakers such as the Penta or Redline
- Figure-eight profile also reduces cross-talk and impedance to give a clearer, cleaner sound. This will give you the highest quality sound without needing over-sized cabling.
- Clear outer sheath with a marker on the positive wire to help with making connections to the speakers
- Outer dimensions approx. 7.0mm x 3.6mm