Minijack (iPod, PC, etc) to Beolab 11 subwoofer
Connect a non-B&O TV, iPod, Mac/PC computer, Airport Express or other audio source into your Beolab 11 subwoofer (not for Beolab 2).
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Free UK shipping. Tracked services available. Worldwide shipping - click here for more information.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
Minijack to Beolab 11 cable
Not for Beolab 2 - please see our powered trigger cables instead
Connect a non-B&O TV, iPod, Mac/PC computer, Airport Express or other audio source into your Bang and Olufsen Beolab 11.
This cable is NOT suitable for other B&O applications - only for Beolab 11 subwoofers - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
Simply connect the cable to the Input socket on the subwoofer and set the subwoofer to Line mode using the small switch nearby and listen to music from the source connected to this cable.
- Twin Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean nickel-plated brass 7-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Minijack plug, Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied