Stereo RCA to Beolab 4/ 4PC - Variable level Line outputs only
Connect a Non-B&O music system with a stereo RCA output to the Beolab 4 and 4PC "pyramid" speakers. Suitable for variable level "pre-out" RCA sockets only.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Stereo RCA to B&O Beolab 4 and Beolab 4PC cable
Connect a Non-B&O music system to the Beolab 4 and 4PC "pyramid" speakers
This product is a high quality cable to allow you to connect a device with a stereo RCA output directly to your Beolab 4 or Beolab 4PC (ICEPower) active loudspeakers. NOTE: the output sockets must be Variable volume outputs and not fixed-level Line! Please see our "Minijack to Beolab 4" cables as an alternative.
One cable will allow a pair of Beolab 4 speakers to be connected to a device. This cable will fit the Beolab 4 and Beolab 4PC active louspeakers (ie. those with 3.5mm minijack line input sockets) - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
Simply set the input switch on the back of your Beolab speakers to "Line" and plug the cable into the small Line socket on the back of each speaker. Turn the volume down on the input device when you switch it on, as Beolab speakers are VERY powerful!
- Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductor: 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Shielding: Foil screen to reduce interference
- Neutrik/Rean metal-bodied 7-pin DIN plug with gold plated pinss
- Digital 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo jack plug