- Reduced price
Beogram 8000/ 8002 to phono Pre-amp cable
Use your BeoGram 8000 or 8002 with a non-B&O hifi system.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
BeoGram 8000/ 8002 Turntable to Phono Pre-Amp/ Amplifier Cable
Use your BeoGram 8000 with a non-B&O hifi system
This high quality converter cable will allow you to connect a B&O Beogram 8000 or 8002 Turntable into your non-B&O audio systems or phono pre-amplifiers using stereo RCA/ Twin phono sockets. These turntables come fitted with a DIN socket on the rear panel (instead of the usual B&O fitted lead and DIN plug).
As Beogram turntables are earthed via the audio ground, no external earth wire is needed. This cable contains internal grounding links as standard to prevent spurious noise caused by earthing issues and this is suitable for most amplifiers. However, if your amplifier has a separate grounding point which requires an external ground wire, please select this option.
- Twin Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean metal-bodied 5pin male DIN plug
- Twin 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied RCA plugs
- Internal ground link within DIN plug or optional external ground wire