Pre-amp Bundle for B&O Beogram and all Turntables
Connect a B&O BeoGram Turntable (or other brand of turntable with fitted DIN cable) to your Bang & Olufsen music system using the "Aux In" or "Tape In" socket.
Connect your BeoGram to any 3rd party audio system - Hifi Amplifier RCA inputs, PC Line input socket, etc
We ship to UK and Europe only, with free UK shipping available. Sorry we cannot ship outside Europe.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
Pre-amp bundle for Bang and Olufsen Beogram Turntables
IMPORTANT NOTE: This item works on all mains supplies from 110 to 240 volts AC, including UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Australia - A UK mains power plug will be supplied for all deliveries to UK addresses, please add a note with the order if you require a different type of mains plug.
Connect your Beogram to any audio input - B&O Aux input, Non B&O Hifi inputs, PC Line input socket and more
This high quality phono pre-amplifier with included converter cables will allow you to connect a B&O Beogram Turntable (or other brand of turntable with fitted DIN cable) into your Bang and Olufsen hifi system using the "Aux In" or "Tape In" socket.
It will also let you connect directly to a non B&O audio system, Hifi, amplifier etc - simply choose the Twin RCA output cable as an option!
This bundle will work with almost all B&O Beogram turntables and record players up to 1990 (where the turntable has the standard 5 or 7 pin DIN plug on a fitted cable). It will also fit most non-B&O turntables that have a captive DIN cable fitted. Please note that a handful of Beogram turntables already have built-in pre-amplifiers and so these should instead be connected to a line level input on your system - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
The bundle includes:
- High quality RIAA Pre-amplifier (manufactured by Cavus)
- Two cables - one for turntable DIN input and one for output
- Switching power supply enabling worldwide use with UK power plug fitted (110-240v mains AC supply). (For buyers intending to use the product in Japan, Europe, Australia/NZ, or India an appropriate mains adapter plug is available free on request with the order)
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms
- Input level: 3mV (Phono)
- Amplification: 34dB (Phono)
- Signal to noise ratio: >55dB (Phono)
- Equalisation (Phono): 30Hz-20,000Hz (+1/-3dB)
- Output level: 150mV RMS
- Output impedance: >10k Ohms
- Crosstalk attenuation: 55dB
- Power supply input: 110-240V AC (Worldwide)
Connecting to a BeoSound 4 or BeoCenter 2? Select the Twin RCA output cable instead of the default DIN output cable.
Connecting to a new B&O wireless speaker with a 3.5mm input? Select the 3.5mm Minijack output cable instead of the default DIN output cable.
As with all B&O audio systems, this kit is designed to be left permanently connected to the electrical supply.
Please note that this kit does not allow the turntable to accept remote control signals from the audio system.