BeoSystem / BeoVision 4 to Beolink IR Eye - wiring chart included
This cable allows you to connect your Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 4 plasma TV or BeoSystem 1, 2 or 3 processor to a B&O Beolink Infra Red Remote Eye.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
BeoVision 4 / BeoSystem to B&O IR Eye
No auto-contrast function
This cable allows you to connect your Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 4 plasma TV or BeoSystem 1, 2 or 3 processor to a B&O Beolink Infra Red Remote Eye (not included with this cable).
The cable has a fitted minijack plug at one end for connection to the BeoSystem processor. The other end is bare wire, ready for you to terminate in the B&O Remote Eye using the screw terminals in the back of the remote eye.
This cable comes with full wiring instructions - if you are in any doubt regarding installation, please ask!
- Screened Directional Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductor: 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Shielding: Foil screen to reduce interference
- Digital 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo jack plug