BeoSystem / BeoVision 4 to Beolink IR Eye - wiring chart included
This cable allows you to connect your Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 4 plasma TV or BeoSystem 1, 2 or 3 processor to a B&O Beolink Infra Red Remote Eye.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship free of charge, worldwide (there is a small surcharge to USA+Canada). Tracked delivery is also available.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
BeoVision 4 / BeoSystem to B&O IR Eye
No auto-contrast function
This cable allows you to connect your Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 4 plasma TV or BeoSystem 1, 2 or 3 processor to a B&O Beolink Infra Red Remote Eye (not included with this cable).
The cable has a fitted minijack plug at one end for connection to the BeoSystem processor. The other end is bare wire, ready for you to terminate in the B&O Remote Eye using the screw terminals in the back of the remote eye.
This cable comes with full wiring instructions - if you are in any doubt regarding installation, please ask!
- Screened Directional Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductor: 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Shielding: Foil screen to reduce interference
- Digital 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo jack plug