BeoSystem / BeoVision 4 to Beolink IR Eye - wiring chart included
This cable allows you to connect your Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 4 plasma TV or BeoSystem 1, 2 or 3 processor to a B&O Beolink Infra Red Remote Eye.
We ship to UK and Europe only, with free UK shipping available. Sorry we cannot ship outside Europe.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
BeoVision 4 / BeoSystem to B&O IR Eye
No auto-contrast function
This cable allows you to connect your Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 4 plasma TV or BeoSystem 1, 2 or 3 processor to a B&O Beolink Infra Red Remote Eye (not included with this cable).
The cable has a fitted minijack plug at one end for connection to the BeoSystem processor. The other end is bare wire, ready for you to terminate in the B&O Remote Eye using the screw terminals in the back of the remote eye.
This cable comes with full wiring instructions - if you are in any doubt regarding installation, please ask!
- Screened Directional Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductor: 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Shielding: Foil screen to reduce interference
- Digital 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo jack plug