Airport Express to BeoLab cable (using RCA Line in) - wirelessly enable your B&O speakers!
Wirelessly enable your B&O BeoLab active speakers with Airplay!
Connect a pair of Bang and Olufsen Beolab speakers directly to your Aiport Express. This will let you stream iTunes music and other audio directly from your iPhone, iPad or Mac wirelessly onto your BeoLab speakers.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Airport Express to Beolab RCA Line input cable
Wirelessly enable your B&O Beolab active speakers with Airplay!
This high quality cable will allow you to connect a pair of Bang and Olufsen Beolab speakers directly to your Aiport Express. This will let you stream iTunes music and other audio from your iPhone, iPad or Mac wirelessly onto your Beolab speakers!
B&O Beolab speakers: This cable is suitable for the almost all of the previous / discontinued range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers, as these systems have RCA connections for the Line Inputs instead of the usual B&O DIN sockets. One cable will connect your Airport to two of the following speakers.
Please note: Beolab 3000, 4500 and 5000 speakers have their Line sockets recessed in a narrow channel - when using the cable with these speakers, please undo the grub screw on the side of the RCA plugs using a small screwdriver and withdraw the metal cover from the RCA plugs - the cable will now fit into the narrow recess in these speakers.
- Beolab 1
- Beolab 5
- Beolab 3000 - includes free 90 degree RCA adapters for easier fitting
- Beolab 4000 mk.1 (excluding Serial nos. 2xxxx onwards, up to late 2007 only)
- Beolab 4500 - includes free 90 degree RCA adapters for easier fitting
- Beolab 5000 - includes free 90 degree RCA adapters for easier fitting
- Beolab 6000
- Beolab 8000
- Beolab Penta
Alternative versions of this cable are also available that will fit other B&O Beolab speakers or the DIN Aux input of a music system - if you are in any doubt, please ask! For newer B&O speakers with DIN "Powerlink" Line sockets, see our other Airport cables.
- Double-Screened, Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Twin RCA plugs, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied
- Stereo 3.5mm Minijack plug, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied