Minijack to Beolab 2, 7, 10, 2500 - Powered Trigger Kit
Use a B&O centre speaker or subwoofer with your non-B&O TV!
Want to use a B&O Beolab 7 centre speaker with your non-B&O TV?
Or plug your iPhone, iPod or laptop directly into a Beolab 2 subwoofer?
Our Powered Trigger Kit makes both these situations possible, plus many more!
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or with PayPal in our secure site.
We offer Free UK shipping, plus Worldwide shipping for a small extra cost. Tracked delivery is also available as an option.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees on delivery if you are outside UK (these fees are not included in the purchase price). Please contact us if you have any questions.
Minijack (3.5mm headphone) to Beolab 2, 7, 10, 2500 - Powered Trigger Kit
Use a B&O centre speaker or subwoofer with your non-B&O TV
Want to use a B&O Beolab 7 centre speaker with your non-B&O TV? Or plug your iPod or laptop directly into a Beolab 2 subwoofer? Many B&O stores will tell you that you cannot do this - but our Powered Trigger Kit makes both these situations possible, plus many more!
Compatible input devices include: PC/Mac computers, iPod, iPad, iPhone, MP3 player, laptop, a non-B&O TV, or any other device with a 3.5mm "minijack" headphone socket.
This kit is suitable for use with the few models of Beolab speakers with Powerlink but NOT "Powerlink with Line" inputs - in particular the following models of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers:
- Beolab 2 Subwoofer (extra cables are required if you wish to use Beolab 2 with other Beolab speakers, see notes below)
- Beolab 7-1 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 7-2 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 7-4 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 7-6 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 10 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 2500 (extra cables are also required, see notes below)
BEOLAB 2 subwoofer - To use this kit with a Beolab 2 and a set of full-range Beolab speakers, you will also require additional Powerlink mk 3 cables (to connect the extra speakers to the output sockets on the Beolab 2). These items are NOT included with this kit but are available to purchase in our store.
BEOLAB 2500 - To use this kit with a pair of Beolab 2500 speakers you will also require an additional Powerlink Splitter plus a Powerlink mk 3 cable to connect the second speaker. These items are NOT included with this kit but are available to purchase in our store.
What about electrical noise? Each power supply is fully tested before shipping to ensure that it operates perfectly and is totally silent in use (some other power supplies will generate noise that can be heard through the speakers - our high quality products do not do this!). The DIN plug used on this cable also includes a voltage reference pin to prevent mains interference occuring.
- Double-Screened, Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper audio cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal and screening conductors: 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean metal-cased 5-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- 110-240 volt AC mains power supply on 1.5m black cable with mains plug
- Power supply is CEC Compliant, with GS, CB and CE safety ratings
- Optional clip-on power adapter plug for use worldwide*
- *A high quality switching 110-240 volt AC mains power supply with a choice of interchangeable UK, European, US and Australian plugs will be provided. The power supply provided with this cable can accept a wide range of AC voltages from 110 to 240 volts AC, making it suitable for most countries Worldwide. If you are in any doubt about its suitability for your country, please email us for advice before making your purchase.
One kit will allow one Beolab speaker to be connected as standard - contact us for advice on splitting this signal to multiple speakers!