Pair of Heavy duty OFC Speaker Cables for Bang & Olufsen Beovox RL / Penta etc
Pair of OFC speaker cables for passive speakers.
Ideal for the BeoVox Redline, Penta, RL60, RL140, RL7000
Heavy duty - Perfect for Beovox RL / Penta
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Free UK shipping. Tracked services available. Worldwide shipping - click here for more information.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
Pair of OFC Speaker Cables for Bang & Olufsen Beovox RL or other passive speakers - Heavy duty: Perfect for Beovox RL / Penta
Ideal for the Beovox Redline, Penta, RL60, RL140, RL7000
This product is a set of two (2) heavy duty audio cables to allow you to connect a pair of conventional (Passive) loudspeakers into your Bang and Olufsen hifi system using spring terminals or screw-down binding posts. Also suitable for Non-B&O hifi to Beovox speakers.
Each cable is finished with twisted bare wires at both ends making it suitable for most passive loudspeakers - this will fit almost all conventional "black and red" speaker terminals - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
- High quality oxygen-free copper (OFC), 105 strand speaker wire
- Heavy duty 105 x 0.1mm stranded OFC - perfect for higher-power speakers such as the Penta or Redline
- Figure-eight profile also reduces cross-talk and impedance to give a clearer, cleaner sound. This will give you the highest quality sound without needing over-sized cabling.
- Clear outer sheath with a marker on the positive wire to help with making connections to the speakers
- Outer dimensions approx. 7.0mm x 3.6mm
Did you know?
2 pin DIN plugs are also available separately. If your order contains these plugs with the speaker cable we will be happy to fit them to your cable free of charge! These plugs are sold in pairs and intended to connect to B&O amplifiers (and other brands of amplifier with 2pin DIN sockets fitted). One pair of plugs will connect two cables to an amplifier.