Stereo RCA/ Twin Phono to Beolab 11 cable
Connect a non-B&O AV receiver, hifi system, or any other variable line-level audio source with pre-out sockets into your Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 11 subwoofer (not suitable for Beolab 2).
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Free UK shipping. Tracked services available. Worldwide shipping - click here for more information.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
Twin Phono / Stereo RCA to Beolab 11 cable
Not suitable for Beolab 2 - please see our powered trigger cables instead
Connect a non-B&O AV receiver, hifi system, or any other variable line-level audio source into your Bang and Olufsen Beolab 11 subwoofer.
This cable is NOT suitable for other B&O applications - only for Beolab 11 subwoofers. Please ensure that you are able to control the volume of the sockets that this cable is connected to, ie. they must be variable pre-out sockets, not fixed line or tape out sockets - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
Simply connect the cable to the Input socket of the Beolab 11 and set the speaker to Line mode using the switch nearby to listen to music from the source connected to this cable.
- Twin Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean nickel-plated brass 7-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Twin 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied RCA plugs