Powerlink to Beolab 4PC (Set of two cables)
Connect a pair of Beolab 4PC speakers to your Bang & Olufsen audio system, BeoVision, or Beolink device.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Powerlink to BeoLab 4PC cables (for two speakers)
This set of two high quality cables will allow you to connect a pair of Beolab 4PC speakers into your Bang and Olufsen audio system, BeoVision, or Beolink device. These cables are sold as a pair to connect two BeoLab 4PC speakers to two Powerlink socket on your B&O audio system or TV.
Connect from the Powerlink sockets on the B&O system to the minijack sockets on the BeoLab 4PC. These cables are NOT suitable for any other B&O applications - only for connecting Beolab 4PC speakers to Powerlink outputs.
- Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductor: 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Shielding: Foil screen to reduce interference
- Neutrik/Rean metal-bodied 7-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Digital 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo jack plug
If you wish to connect your BeoLab 4PC speakers to a non-B&O product, or if you have the BeoLab 4 speakers with 8pin Powerlink sockets fitted, please contact us for advice as we have other cables that may be more suitable for your needs.