- Reduced price
Powerlink compatible barrel adapter for extending cables, 2 fully wired Powerlink compatible sockets
Extend your Powerlink cables!
With our Powerlink compatible barrel adapter you can now connect two Powerlink mk.1, mk.2 or mk.3 cables together to extend them without losing sound quality.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Powerlink compatible barrel adapter for B&O - Fully wired 8 Pin DIN
Extend your Powerlink cables
With our Powerlink compatible barrel adapter you can now connect two Powerlink mk.1, mk.2 or mk.3 cables together to extend them without losing sound quality!
This cable will fit all versions of B&O Powerlink cables manufactured since 1990 (ie. those with traditional 8 pin DIN Powerlink output sockets) - for the newest 2013+ B&O systems please see our RJ45 cables instead. If you are in any doubt, please ask!
- 0.1m long Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Two Rigid Black plastic cased 8-pin DIN line sockets with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4.5mm
- Fully wired mk.2 Powerlink - for use will all Powerlink equipped speakers.
This cable is also fine for use on older Beolab speakers that have displays (such as Beolab 3000, 3500, 4500, 5000 and Penta), as it is fully wired with mark 2 Powerlink compatible cable - the displays will function correctly.