Datalink cable for B&O Beocord, etc
Connect your Bang and Olufsen system to a BeoCord cassette recorder or a Bang and Olufsen television using the "Aux" or "Tape" input sockets. NOT SUITABLE FOR BEOGRAM TURNTABLES.
We ship to UK and Europe only, with free UK shipping available. Sorry we cannot ship outside Europe.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
Datalink / BeoCord compatible cable
B&O Reel-to-reel tape and cassette recorders and more!
A high quality cable to allow you to connect your Bang and Olufsen system to a Beocord cassette recorder or to a Bang and Olufsen television using the "Aux" or "Tape" input sockets. This cable will fit almost all B&O audio systems and TV's manufactured since 1974 (ie. those with Audio Link / Audio Aux. Link / DataLink sockets) - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
"Data", "Audio In" and "Audio Out" signal wires are connected for use with all Datalink compatible Beocords, B&O audio systems and B&O TV's.
NOT SUITABLE FOR BEOGRAM TURNTABLES.
- Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Audio Screening conductors: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Data Screening conductor: 25 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Black plastic cased 7-pin DIN plugs with metal inner case
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4mm