Datalink cable for B&O Beocord, etc
Connect your Bang and Olufsen system to a BeoCord cassette recorder or a Bang and Olufsen television using the "Aux" or "Tape" input sockets.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or with PayPal in our secure site.
We offer Free UK shipping, plus Worldwide shipping for a small extra cost. Tracked delivery is also available as an option.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees on delivery if you are outside UK (these fees are not included in the purchase price). Please contact us if you have any questions.
Datalink / BeoCord compatible cable
B&O Reel-to-reel tape and cassette recorders and more!
A high quality cable to allow you to connect your Bang and Olufsen system to a Beocord cassette recorder or to a Bang and Olufsen television using the "Aux" or "Tape" input sockets. This cable will fit almost all B&O audio systems and TV's manufactured since 1974 (ie. those with Audio Link / Audio Aux. Link / DataLink sockets) - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
"Data", "Audio In" and "Audio Out" signal wires are connected for use with all Datalink compatible Beocords, B&O audio systems and B&O TV's
- Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Audio Screening conductors: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Data Screening conductor: 25 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Black plastic cased 7-pin DIN plugs with metal inner case
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4mm