Datalink cable for B&O Beocord, etc
Connect your Bang and Olufsen system to a BeoCord cassette recorder or a Bang and Olufsen television using the "Aux" or "Tape" input sockets.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship free of charge, worldwide (there is a small surcharge to USA+Canada). Tracked delivery is also available.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Datalink / BeoCord compatible cable
B&O Reel-to-reel tape and cassette recorders and more!
A high quality cable to allow you to connect your Bang and Olufsen system to a Beocord cassette recorder or to a Bang and Olufsen television using the "Aux" or "Tape" input sockets. This cable will fit almost all B&O audio systems and TV's manufactured since 1974 (ie. those with Audio Link / Audio Aux. Link / DataLink sockets) - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
"Data", "Audio In" and "Audio Out" signal wires are connected for use with all Datalink compatible Beocords, B&O audio systems and B&O TV's
- Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Audio Screening conductors: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Data Screening conductor: 25 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Black plastic cased 7-pin DIN plugs with metal inner case
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4mm