Speakerlink compatible 4 pin DIN cables for older B&O speakers (sold as a pair)
A pair of high quality cables designed for the special B&O 4 pin DIN "Speakerlink" connection found on older B&O speakers - we use genuine B&O plugs.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Speakerlink compatible 4 pin DIN cables for older B&O speakers
Using hard-to-find original B&O 4 pin plugs
A pair of high quality cables designed for the special B&O 4 pin DIN "Speakerlink" connection.
These cables will fit many B&O audio systems and TV’s manufactured between around 1986 and 1994 (ie. those with 4 pin Speakerlink output sockets) – if you are in any doubt, please ask!
High quality, genuine B&O Speakerlink plugs are used on our cables - we are pleased to have secured a very limited quantity of these rare and highly sought after special 4-pin DIN plugs made specially for B&O in the 1980's (and which we understand are no longer in production).
Brand new and unused, coupled to our own high-purity twin screened cables to give you years of listening pleasure. Our advice - don't watch this product listing for too long - when they are gone, they will be gone for good!
These cables are suitable for the following models of B&O speakers:
- Beolab 3000
- Beolab 4500
- Beolab 5000
- Beolab Penta
- Twin Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Data conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductors: 25 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Genuine "new old stock" B&O 4-pin DIN plugs with grey plastic outer cover (4 plugs per cable pair)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4mm x 2.5mm approx (slim and unobtrusive!)
- “Data” and “Data Ground” signal wires are connected for use with early Beolab speakers with built-in displays
- Sold as a pair