Bespoke High-End Powerlink compatible cable (wired for Single channel audio only - ultra high performance)
Our highest performing range of cables - audiophile grade. Treat both your eyes and your ears by using our Bespoke cables!
Upgrade to our high quality audiophile cable and improve the performance of your Beolab active loudspeakers.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Bespoke High-End Audiophile upgrade - Powerlink compatible cables for Bang and Olufsen
Our highest performing range of cables - audiophile grade. Treat both your eyes and your ears by using our High-End cables!
Upgrade to our high quality audiophile cable and improve the performance of your Beolab active loudspeakers (all models except Beolab 5). This cable will noticeably improve the sound quality and clarity compared to the performance of standard Powerlink compatible cables - as well as eliminating a number of inherent limitations in the standard cable design. The result is an alternative cable topology which gives a quieter noise floor, reduced signal loss and improved treble response, whilst completely removing audible crosstalk and data pulses in the audio channels.
Key benefits include:
* No crosstalk between left and right audio channels
* Greatly reduced mains hum in ICE Power speakers
* No data pulses induced into the audio channels
* Reduced signal loss, particularly at higher frequencies - perfect for longer cable runs
* Improved clarity and more neutral musical tone
Our range of Bespoke High-End cables are each hand-built to-order in our UK workshop using the highest quality components including premium Van Damme Silver-coated Ultra Pure OFC cable and gold-plated plugs. This is our premium choice for a no-compromise cable that both looks and performs the part - yet still remains fairly priced!
Available in a choice of standard colours, plus a range of custom colours available to special order (please ask us for details if this option is of interest!).
Note: These cables are designed not to be daisy-chained, as each cable is designed to carry only the left or the right audio channel, not both (to prevent crosstalk between the channels). Please select the cables for your left and right speakers separately. For ideal performance, both cables should be as short as possible and they should normally be of similar lengths for optimal sound balance.
Compatibility - This cable is suitable for most of the current range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers and most past models, including:
- Beolab 1
- Beolab 3
- Beolab 4
- Beolab 7.4 Centre Speaker (please select left channel option)
- Beolab 9
- Beolab 10 Centre Speaker (please select left channel option)
- Beolab 2500
- Beolab 3000 (please select Wired Data option - displays will not light up)
- Beolab 4000
- Beolab 4500 (please select Wired Data option - displays will not light up)
- Beolab 5000 (please select Wired Data option - displays will not light up)
- Beolab 6000
- Beolab 6002
- Beolab 8000
- Beolab 8002
- Beolab Penta mk.2 and mk.3 (please select Wired Data option - displays will not light up)
The Wired Data versions of this cable are ideal for use with older Beolab speakers that have displays (such as Beolab 3000, 4500, 5000 and Penta) - although it is designed not to activate the displays (as the display data can be a source of interference on the audio channels).
For use with mono centre speakers (Beolab 7-4 and Beolab 10), please select the Left channel cable.
We can also produce a stereo version of this cable (for Beolab 2 and Beolab 11 subwoofers, as well as for Beolab 7-x centre speakers). Please ask us for details if this option is required!
- Ultra Pure Silver-plated Oxygen Free Copper
- Signal conductors (x 2): 6 x 0.2mm Ultra Pure Silver-plated OFC
- Ground conductor: 7 x 0.2mm Ultra Pure Silver-plated OFC
- Shielding: Aluminium screen with 100% coverage to eliminate interference
- Professional Neutrik/Rean 7-pin metal DIN plug with gold body and gold plated pins
- Overall cable diameter: 3.5mm