- Reduced price
RJ45 to Aux input cable - Airplay on your B&O system
Connect PlayMaker (wireless media streamer) or a newer Beovision to the Aux or Tape input socket of almost any B&O audio system - enable wireless Airplay on your B&O device and stream audio directly from your iPhone or iPad!
THIS CABLE IS NOT SUITABLE FOR APPLE AIRPORT EXPRESS!
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
RJ45 "Powerlink" to B&O AUX / Tape input cable
Connect from Playmaker to B&O Aux / Tape DIN inputs
NOT SUITABLE FOR APPLE AIRPORT EXPRESS - please ask if you have any questions!
Sounds Heavenly are proud to launch our new RJ45 Powerlink to Aux input (5 pin DIN) cable.
These cables are perfect for connecting from the PlayMaker (wireless media streamer) to the Aux or Tape input socket of almost any B&O audio system from 1961 to the present day - enable wireless Airplay on your B&O device and stream direct from your iPhone or iPad! If you are in any doubt about suitability, please ask!
- Screened High-Purity OFC Copper cable with Black outer sheath (4mm diameter)
- Audio conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Neutrik/Rean metal cased 5-pin DIN plug with metal inner case and gold connectors
- Shielded male RJ45 plug with moulded plastic strain relief and gold contacts