Stereo RCA/ Twin Phono to 5 Pin DIN input (Naim, Quad, Meridian etc)
One of our most popular solutions - connect almost any audio device to your 5 pin DIN input socket.
Among the first Sounds Heavenly products to launch - and still today one of our most popular! This cable allows you to connect an audio device (such as a CD/DVD player, Receiver, Pre-amplifier, and more) into your classic hifi system.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Stereo RCA / Twin Phono to 5 pin DIN input cable
One of our most popular solutions - connect almost any audio device to your classic hifi system
One of the first Sounds Heavenly products to launch - and still today one of our most popular! Our high quality input cable allows you to connect an audio device (such as a Turntable, CD/DVD player, TV, Receiver, Pre-amplifier, and more!) into your classic hifi system using the 5 pin DIN input socket.
- Twin Screened Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x 2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean nickel-plated brass 5-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Twin 24 carat Gold-Plated metal-bodied RCA plugs
Compatibility: This cable will fit almost all Naim, Quad, Meridian, A&R or Leak audio systems. Please check before you buy - if you are in any doubt, please ask!Naim:
- Pre-amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including: NAC112, NAC 122, NAC 202, NAC 252, NAC 282 NAC 552 and more
- Amps with 5-pin DIN sockets, including NAIT 55, NAIT 55i, AV2, SUPERNAITQuad:
- All pre-amplifiers models with 5-pin DIN socketsMeridian:
- Power amplifiers with 5 pin DIN input sockets, including 103 (for connecting to a non-Meridian pre-amp)
- Output from pre-amplifiers with 7 pin DIN output sockets only, including some versions of 101 and 101B
- Inputs to pre-amps with 180 degree 5-pin DIN sockets, including 101, 101B and many more! (not 568.2)A&R:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN socketsLeak:
- All amplifiers with 5-pin DIN sockets