- Reduced price
PlayMaker (RJ45) to Beolink Active cable - Airplay on your B&O network!
Perfect for connecting PlayMaker (wireless media streamer) to the PC socket (Aux or Tape input socket) of your Beolink Active.
THIS CABLE IS AVAILABLE TO SPECIAL ORDER ORDER ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ADVICE IF YOU WISH TO PLACE AN ORDER.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
RJ45 "Powerlink" to B&O Beolink Active cable
Connect from Playmaker to B&O Beolink Active PC socket (Aux / Tape DIN input)
Sounds Heavenly are proud to launch our new RJ45 Powerlink to Beolink Active PC socket input (5 pin DIN) cable.
These cables are perfect for connecting from the PlayMaker (wireless media streamer) to the PC socket (Aux or Tape input socket) of your Beolink Active - enable wireless Airplay on your B&O network and stream direct from your iPhone or iPad! If you are in any doubt about suitability, please ask.
Suitable for either type 161x or 163x - please check the Type Number printed on your Beolink Active box and choose the relevant option when purchasing - if you are in any doubt, please contact us for advice!
- Screened High-Purity OFC Copper cable with Black outer sheath (4mm diameter)
- Audio conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Neutrik/Rean metal cased 5-pin DIN plug with metal inner case and gold connectors
- Shielded male RJ45 plug with moulded plastic strain relief and gold contacts
- This cable may sometimes be supplied with a short RJ45 adapter fitted