Minijack to Beolab Line In (using Phono/ RCA sockets) - one cable for Two speakers
Connect external stereo audio devices directly to your B&O BeoLab speakers.
Eg. TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, MP3 player, Mac/PC computer, or any other device with 3.5mm headphone output sockets.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Beolab RCA Line input cable - Minijack connection
Connect external stereo audio devices directly to your B&O Beolab
This high quality cable will allow you to connect a TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, MP3 player, Mac/PC computer, or any other device with 3.5mm headphone output sockets directly to your Beolab active speakers using the Phono (RCA) Line input sockets (see compatibility list below). One cable will allow two Beolab speakers to be connected.
This cable is particularly suitable for the almost all of the previous / discontinued range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers, as these systems have RCA connections for the Line Inputs instead of the usual B&O DIN sockets. For newer B&O speakers, see our other Line input cables.
- Beolab 1
- Beolab 5
- Beolab 50 (all connections via Master speaker)
- Beolab 90 (all connections via Master speaker)
- Beolab 3000 - includes free 90 degree RCA adapters for easier fitting
- Beolab 4000 mk.1 (excluding Serial nos. 2xxxx onwards, up to late 2007 only)
- Beolab 4500 - includes free 90 degree RCA adapters for easier fitting
- Beolab 5000 - includes free 90 degree RCA adapters for easier fitting
- Beolab 6000
- Beolab 8000
- Beolab Penta
Alternative versions of this cable are also available that will fit other B&O Beolab speakers - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
Please note: Beolab 3000, 4500 and 5000 speakers have their Line sockets recessed in a narrow channel - when using the cable with these speakers, please undo the grub screw on the side of the RCA plugs using a small screwdriver and withdraw the metal cover from the RCA plugs - the cable will now fit into the narrow recess in these speakers.
- Double-Screened, Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Twin RCA plugs, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied
- Stereo 3.5mm Minijack plug, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied