Minijack to Beolab Line In (using Phono/ RCA sockets) - one cable for Two speakers
Connect external stereo audio devices directly to your B&O BeoLab speakers.
Eg. TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, MP3 player, Mac/PC computer, or any other device with 3.5mm headphone output sockets.
We ship to UK and Europe only, with free UK shipping available. Sorry we cannot ship outside Europe.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
Beolab RCA Line input cable - Minijack connection
Connect external stereo audio devices directly to your B&O Beolab
This high quality cable will allow you to connect a TV, iPod/iPad/iPhone, MP3 player, Mac/PC computer, or any other device with 3.5mm headphone output sockets directly to your Beolab active speakers using the Phono (RCA) Line input sockets (see compatibility list below). One cable will allow two Beolab speakers to be connected. Each cable is supplied as a pair, with two plugs at the speaker end (ie. one plug goes to each speaker). The two sides of the cable can be easily split apart to let you place the speakers as far apart as you need (for example with the 3m cable, you can place the speakers up to 6m apart with the music source in the middle).
This cable is particularly suitable for the almost all of the previous / discontinued range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers, as these systems have RCA connections for the Line Inputs instead of the usual B&O DIN sockets. For newer B&O speakers, see our other Line input cables.
- Beolab 1
- Beolab 5
- Beolab 17
- Beolab 18
- Beolab 19 subwoofer
- Beolab 20
- Beolab 50 (all connections via Master speaker)
- Beolab 90 (all connections via Master speaker)
- Beolab 3000 - please unscrew metal plug cover for easier fitting
- Beolab 4000 mk.1 (excluding Serial nos. 2xxxx onwards, up to late 2007 only)
- Beolab 4500 - please unscrew metal plug cover for easier fitting
- Beolab 5000 - please unscrew metal plug cover for easier fitting
- Beolab 6000
- Beolab 8000
- Beolab Penta
Alternative versions of this cable are also available that will fit other B&O Beolab speakers - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
- Double-Screened, Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal conductors (x 2): 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Screening conductors (x2): 16 x 0.12mm PC-OFC copper
- Twin RCA plugs, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied
- Stereo 3.5mm Minijack plug, 24 carat Gold-Plated pins, metal-bodied