Minijack to Beolab 2, 7, 10, 28 and 2500 - Powered Trigger Kit
Use a B&O centre speaker or subwoofer with your non-B&O TV!
Want to use a B&O Beolab 7 centre speaker with your non-B&O TV?
Or plug your iPhone, iPod or laptop directly into a Beolab 2 subwoofer?
Our Powered Trigger Kit makes both these situations possible, plus many more!
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by card or PayPal in our secure site.
Free UK shipping. Tracked services available. Worldwide shipping - click here for more information.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees if you are outside UK. Contact us for details
Minijack (3.5mm headphone) to Beolab 2, 7, 10, 28 or 2500 - Powered Trigger Kit
Use a B&O centre speaker or subwoofer with your non-B&O TV
Want to use a B&O Beolab 7 centre speaker with your non-B&O TV? Or plug your iPod or laptop directly into a Beolab 2 subwoofer? Many B&O stores will tell you that you cannot do this - but our Powered Trigger Kit makes both these situations possible, plus many more!
Compatible input devices include: PC/Mac computers, iPod, iPad, iPhone, MP3 player, laptop, a non-B&O TV, or any other device with a 3.5mm "minijack" headphone socket.
This kit is suitable for use with all Beolab speakers with Powerlink inputs - in particular it is ideal for the following models of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers:
- Beolab 2 Subwoofer (extra cables are required if you wish to use Beolab 2 with other Beolab speakers, see notes below)
- Beolab 7-1 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 7-2 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 7-4 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 7-6 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 10 Centre Speaker
- Beolab 2500 (extra cables are also required, see notes below)
BEOLAB 2 subwoofer - To use this kit with a Beolab 2 and a set of full-range Beolab speakers, you will also require additional Powerlink mk 3 cables (to connect the extra speakers to the output sockets on the Beolab 2). These items are NOT included with this kit but are available to purchase in our store.
BEOLAB 28 - To use this kit with a pair of Beolab 28 speakers you will also require an additional RJ45 to Powerlink Splitter plus a Powerlink to RJ45 cable to connect the second speaker. These items are NOT included with this kit but are available to purchase in our store. This kit allows the speakers to connect to a non-B&O source via their RJ45 Powerlink inputs, as the 3.5mm Line inputs have an audio delay that makes them unsuitable for use with a video source. Please ask for advice if you are unsure.
BEOLAB 2500 - To use this kit with a pair of Beolab 28 or 2500 speakers you will also require an additional Powerlink Splitter plus a Powerlink mk 3 cable to connect the second speaker. These items are NOT included with this kit but are available to purchase in our store. ~Please ask for advice if you are unsure.
What about electrical noise? Each power supply is fully tested before shipping to ensure that it operates perfectly and is totally silent in use (some other power supplies will generate noise that can be heard through the speakers - our high quality products do not do this!). The DIN plug used on this cable also includes a voltage reference pin to prevent mains interference occuring.
- Double-Screened, Pure-Crystal Oxygen-Free Copper audio cable with Sounds Heavenly signature Blue sheath
- Signal and screening conductors: 7 x 0.2mm PC-OFC copper
- Neutrik/Rean metal-cased 5-pin DIN plug with gold plated pins
- Gold-Plated metal-bodied 3.5mm stereo minijack plug
- 110-240 volt AC mains power supply on 1.5m black cable with mains plug
- Power supply is CEC Compliant, with GS, CB and CE safety ratings
- Optional clip-on power adapter plug for use worldwide*
- *A high quality switching 110-240 volt AC mains power supply with a choice of interchangeable UK, European, US and Australian plugs will be provided. The power supply provided with this cable can accept a wide range of AC voltages from 110 to 240 volts AC, making it suitable for most countries Worldwide. If you are in any doubt about its suitability for your country, please email us for advice before making your purchase.
One kit will allow one Beolab speaker to be connected as standard - contact us for advice on splitting this signal to multiple speakers!