7 Pin Aux Splitter - Dual AUX / Tape input sockets
Connect two input devices to a single Aux / Tape input socket on your Bang and Olufsen hifi system. Never swap your input devices over again!
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Aux / Tape input Splitter (doubler) for Bang and Olufsen
Never swap your input devices over again!
Our high quality splitter cable allows you to connect two input devices to a single Aux / Tape input socket on your Bang and Olufsen hifi system. This cable will fit almost all B&O audio systems manufactured since 1990 (ie. those with a 7 pin Aux socket) - if you are in any doubt, please ask!
In order for this cable to work correctly, we strongly recommend that at least one of the two devices to be connected should be battery powered, eg. an iPod or portable MP3 player. This prevents any mains hum being induced through the input socket. If you do need to connect two mains powered devices (or connect more than two devices at once) please see our 4-way Aux Input Switching Kit, which allows up to four devices to the connected to one input socket at the same time.
- 0.2m long Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- One Black rigid plastic cased 7-pin DIN plug with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Two Black rigid plastic cased 8-pin DIN input sockets with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4.5mm