RJ45 Powerlink compatible splitter - New Powerlink to two 8 pin DIN Powerlink compatible sockets
Double your Powerlink outputs, or Daisy-chain your speakers!
Connect two Beolab active loudspeakers to a single RJ45 Powerlink socket on your Bang & Olufsen Playmaker, BeoVision, BeoPlay V1, and the newer B&O products.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or with PayPal in our secure site.
We offer Free UK shipping, plus Worldwide shipping for a small extra cost. Tracked delivery is also available as an option.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees on delivery if you are outside UK (these fees are not included in the purchase price). Please contact us if you have any questions.
Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter/Doubler for B&O - RJ45 "Ethernet" new version of Powerlink
Double your Powerlink outputs -or- Daisy chain your speakers
With our Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter you can now connect two Beolab active loudspeakers to a single Powerlink socket on your Bang and Olufsen Playmaker, BeoVision, BeoPlay V1, and other new B&O products!
This cable will fit all recent B&O Powerlink RJ45 sockets (2013+ models with RJ45 "Ethernet" Powerlink type sockets). For traditional 8 pin DIN Powerlink devices please see our 8 Pin Powerlink compatible Splitter instead. If you are in any doubt, please ask!
This 0.2m cable is fully-wired, making it suitable for ALL Beolab speakers with RJ45 Powerlink sockets, ie. all of the current range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers and BeoVision TVs.
- 0.2m long Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Rigid Black plastic cased RJ45 plug with metal shield (factory sealed)
- Two Rigid Black plastic cased 8-pin DIN line sockets with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4.5mm
- Fully wired mk.2 Powerlink - for use will all Powerlink equipped speakers including Beolab 5, 50 and 90.