RJ45 Powerlink compatible splitter - New Powerlink to two 8 pin DIN Powerlink compatible sockets
Double your Powerlink outputs, or Daisy-chain your speakers!
Connect two Beolab active loudspeakers to a single RJ45 Powerlink socket on your Bang & Olufsen Playmaker, BeoVision, BeoPlay V1, and the newer B&O products.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship free of charge, worldwide (there is a small surcharge to USA+Canada). Tracked delivery is also available.
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter/Doubler for B&O - RJ45 "Ethernet" new version of Powerlink
Double your Powerlink outputs -or- Daisy chain your speakers
With our Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter you can now connect two Beolab active loudspeakers to a single Powerlink socket on your Bang and Olufsen Playmaker, BeoVision, BeoPlay V1, and other new B&O products!
This cable will fit all recent B&O Powerlink RJ45 sockets (2013+ models with RJ45 "Ethernet" Powerlink type sockets). For traditional 8 pin DIN Powerlink devices please see our 8 Pin Powerlink compatible Splitter instead. If you are in any doubt, please ask!
This 0.2m cable is fully-wired, making it suitable for ALL Beolab speakers with RJ45 Powerlink sockets, ie. all of the current range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers and BeoVision TVs.
- 0.2m long Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Rigid Black plastic cased RJ45 plug with metal shield (factory sealed)
- Two Rigid Black plastic cased 8-pin DIN line sockets with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4.5mm
- Fully wired mk.2 Powerlink - for use will all Powerlink equipped speakers including Beolab 5, 50 and 90.