Powerlink compatible Splitter/ Doubler - 2 fully wired Powerlink compatible sockets
Double your Powerlink outputs, or Daisy-chain your speakers!
With our Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter you can now connect two BeoLab active loudspeakers to a single Powerlink socket on your Bang and Olufsen hifi system or television.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or with PayPal in our secure site.
We offer Free UK shipping, plus Worldwide shipping for a small extra cost. Tracked delivery is also available as an option.
Your local postal service may also charge Customs fees on delivery if you are outside UK (these fees are not included in the purchase price). Please contact us if you have any questions.
Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter/Doubler for B&O - Fully wired 8 Pin DIN
Double your Powerlink outputs -or- Daisy chain your speakers
With our Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter you can now connect two Beolab active loudspeakers to a single Powerlink socket on your Bang and Olufsen hifi system or television!
This cable will fit almost all B&O audio systems and TV's manufactured since 1990 (ie. those with traditional 8 pin DIN Powerlink output sockets) - for the newest 2013+ B&O systems please see our RJ45 Splitter. If you are in any doubt, please ask!
This 0.2m cable is fully-wired, making it suitable for ALL Beolab speakers with 8 pin Powerlink sockets, ie. all of the current range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers and past models with traditional 8 pin DIN powerlink sockets.
- 0.2m long Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Rigid Black plastic cased 8-pin DIN plug with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Two Rigid Black plastic cased 8-pin DIN line sockets with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4.5mm
- Fully wired mk.2 Powerlink - for use will all Powerlink equipped speakers.
This cable is also fine for use on older Beolab speakers that have displays (such as Beolab 3000, 4500, 5000 and Penta), as it is fully wired with mark 2 Powerlink compatible cable - the displays will function correctly.