RJ45 to twin female RJ45 splitter - New Powerlink to two new Powerlink compatible sockets
Double your Powerlink outputs, or Daisy-chain your speakers!
Connect two Beolab active loudspeakers to a single RJ45 Powerlink socket on your Bang & Olufsen Playmaker, BeoVision, BeoPlay V1, and the newer B&O products.
Shop with confidence at Sounds Heavenly. Pay safely by credit / debit card, or PayPal with our secure site
We ship completely free of charge, anywhere in the world. Tracked delivery is also available for peace of mind
Please contact us if you have any questions about cabling. Click on Contact Us at the top of the page
RJ45 "Y" Splitter/Doubler for B&O - RJ45 "Ethernet" new version of Powerlink
Double your Powerlink outputs -or- Daisy chain your speakers
With our Powerlink compatible "Y" Splitter you can now connect two Beolab active loudspeakers to a single RJ45 socket on your Bang and Olufsen Playmaker, BeoVision, BeoPlay V1, and other new B&O products!
This cable will fit all recent B&O Powerlink RJ45 sockets (2013+ models with RJ45 "Ethernet" Powerlink type sockets). For traditional 8 pin DIN Powerlink devices please see our 8 Pin Powerlink compatible Splitter instead. If you are in any doubt, please ask!
This 0.5m cable is fully-wired, making it suitable for ALL Beolab speakers with RJ45 Powerlink sockets, ie. all of the current range of Bang and Olufsen Beolab active loudspeakers and BeoVision TVs.
- 0.5m long Screened High-Purity Copper cable with Black sheath
- Audio and Signal conductors: 7 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Screening conductor: 72 x 0.1mm stranded copper
- Rigid Black plastic cased RJ45 plug with metal shield (factory sealed)
- Rigid Black plastic cased RJ45 sockets with metal inner case (factory sealed)
- Overall Cable Diameter: 4.5mm
- Fully wired mk.2 Powerlink compatible wiring - for use will all Powerlink equipped speakers including Beolab 5, 50 and 90.